Pallet Flow Rack is a High Density First In First Out (FIFO) storage system. Gravity and declining flow rails make this high density FIFO storage system cost effective. Pallet Flow Rack is essential for high quantities of perishable and time sensitive products. Different types of flow rail are utilized for different types of pallets. There is a flow rail that will work with your pallets.
A great deal of enginnering goes into a successful Pallet Flow Rack System. Because each Pallet Flow Rack System is specifically engineered to your product, expertise and knowledge is key; you can rely on the experience CSI brings to your project as a leader in the materials handling industry.
CSI provides pallet flow rack for high density first in first out storage applications (FIFO) where selectivity remains important.
- High Density High Selectivity First In First Out (FIFO)
- Once in the Pallet Flow Rack System pallet rotation is automatic
- Reduced handling. Increased Safety. Increased Security.
- Designed to meet your pallet / product requirements
- Testing ensures the design functions properly
- Expandable and adaptable to new requirements
IF YOU DO NOT SEE SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, Contact us. We offer a wide variety of options, including depths (number of pallets deep), style of rails for unique pallets, reinforced posts, seismic designs, and more.
If pallet flow rack is not the right solution for your facility, CSI has many forms of pallet storage for different objectives and business environments: Selective Racks, Pushback Racks, Cantilever Racks, and more.